Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Don't blame me I'm just a dog.

In my humble opinion:

Students should not be taken out of class to practice for any extra curricular activity. It is my opinion that this issue is initiated by the staff not the students. For example: our football coach knows that class is more important than practice. It is not his opinion that we do these activities during the day so his players can make it to practice. It is my guess that if asked he would agree that his players should stay in class. So, who is to blame? Is it that our advisers do not want to work after school with students? Are they afraid to ask coaches to contribute players during practice hours? What possible excuse could we have to go against all principle and excuse students from class (as well as employees, but that is another issue?)

No comments:

Post a Comment